Some of the best fishing is found in the Yukon
Fishing trip to the remote lakes of Canada’s Yukon remains one of the great fishing adventures in North America’s last frontier. Twenty-seven freshwater species can be found in Yukon waters including arctic grayling, northern pike, whitefish and lake trout. Our experienced guides will share the features of the different species, as well as the best gear and techniques to catch the big one! These tours take place at Pine or Kloo Lake.
Tour Options & Pricing
- $200 per person, half day (2 pax min)
- $350 per person, full day (2 pax min)
- Included: boat, fuel, guide, gear, fishing license, lunch or snacks, and warm drink.
- Gratuities and tax are not included.
- A surcharge may be added for transportation.
- Be sure to bring wind jacket or shell, warm mitts or gloves, extra layer, extra snacks or lunch and water, rubber boots
Prices are subject to change.