About 80% of the Yukon is wilderness.
Which makes the Yukon a hiker’s paradise with endless places to explore. The Kluane National Park & Reserve spreads over 22000 sq Km and includes the St. Elias Mountain Range as well as Canada’s highest mountain Mount Logan. There are hiking options of every length and every skill level. Our experienced, local guides know all the hidden gems and will take you off the beaten track. You will follow rivers and canyons, and hike to unforgettable panoramic views.
Tour Options & Pricing
- HALF DAY HIKES (3-4 hours)
1 person: $450
2 people: $239 per person
- FULL DAY HIKES (6-8 hours)
1 person: $849
2 people: $450 per person
- Includes: Guide, warm drink and lunch
- Gratuities and tax are not included
- Be sure to bring wind jacket or shell, warm mitts or gloves, extra layer
- Transportation fees extra.
Prices are subject to change.